BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Waiting

Well I'm a teen now I don't have to wait for it any more but I know 13 is gonna go by fast but I'm really enjoying it! I went shopping with mom, got a haircut, bought makeup, ate out with some of my sisters, and had dinner at g'pa and g'ma's house and..........well the only thing I haven't done a lot of is growing but I know God will take care of that in dew course. Oh I got some good news from my orthodontist I'll have my braces off before winter yay, I can't wait! They also said I'm in a drawing to win an Ipod shuffle, for best brushing pretty cool huh! But one thing I'm really looking forward to is a trip that dad, mom, and the four oldest are taking to Kentucky. We'll see a Creation Museum, and we'll be doing a collage course it will be really fun, but it just seems like it will never come! Well I'm waiting for a lot of stuff but it will a come, and God will give me grace to wait.

0 comments:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!