Well I have another book started besides the one "Speed of a Bullet" so here's the...umm...preview thingy I guess is what you would call it, like the thing that would tell you what the book is about. So you can read this and tell me what you think as soon as I can get it where you can comment. So here it is.
Surprised By Love
Living life of wealth, power, and destined to be the heir of Babylon, Amairah lives as a prince loving his life and hobbies like hand-to-hand combat and bringing the fascinating leviathan to it's knee's, what man could ever want more! But night after night he prays to Ishtar 'the goddess of love' to bring him a lover unlike the concubines that are simply for his pleasure. But as his prayers and offerings are continuously unanswered his faith in the gods is questioned.
Meanwhile Dinah, an Israelite servant girl in the king's palace, longs for a better life than the filthy life that she lives. Until saving his life and answering questions she surprises herself by falling in love with the great prince of Babylon. Knowing what a fool that she is, she being a filthy servant with pleasure lusting drunkards for roommates, she finds out that lust is predictable, love is not.
So what did you think? Would you ever read something like that? Well, go ahead and give me a comment, tell me what you think. And don't be afraid to tell me that you don't like it. I'll understand.



4 comments:
A very grown up subject to be sure...I have enjoyed hearing your chapters read as you share them!
I love it! It sounds so adventurous...just the books I love! Can't wait for it to be done, I want to read, it sounds so cool from what you tell me, and about my book it's going well, go to
faith-spirit-friends.blogspot.com and you'll see that it's going well, I'm gonna post something about it today!
Thanks ya'll!
Hey just an update is that I'm rewriting my book, and my blog is now
quest-to-the-end.blogspot.com
Gotta go!
Post a Comment