BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A New Friend

Hey! Well yeserday we went a to a pet store to get hamerster food and of course I went and looked at the dwarf hamsters, they all are so cute! I thought, how could I ever pick one of them, I was looking at a tan and white one for a while, but then I saw one that I loved right away! I pretty sure its a boy, so I named him Shawn! He's actully missing his foot, but it does'nt bug he he's very strong and attletic! But I still love him, Star Junior also really loves her new cage pal! We actully think we might get babies! Shawn is colored like the wild breed he is mostly brown with a white belly, and he has a black dorsel stripe! Well Cya Later!

0 comments:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!