Hey! As you might have seen, one of my hobbies is book writing! Well right now I am writing a book called "Speed of a Bullet". I am really happy how it is turning out, mom and dad like it, too, they say its very detailed, I always say " is that a good thing?" Here is the paragraph that would be on the back of the book, to tell what it is about. "What would you feel like if all you were known to be was an animal just because your ways were slightly different than others. Well for Kala life as an Aborigine was just that. Living life on the Australian desert was definitely hard but it seem to be easy compared to the incurable hatred of the white men. Just trying to live life as a human being Kala goes through feelings of fear, love, pain, and loneliness, and as her enemy "Dustin Marshal" who only thinks of her and her family and friends to be animals tries to eliminate them off his land, and his willing to do it by any means necessary. So go with Kala as she tries to answer questions that seem impossible to answer." So what do you think? Well I hope you like it as much as I do. Cya later! God bless!
Dressing attractively or dressing to attract?
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment